Hi to all and welcome to my blog! I am Andrew Calleja and I currently work as a game developer at a company called Socialpoint (part of the Take-Two Interactive). My interests are games, game-programming, digital art and fantasy/historical fiction books amongst other things. Hope we can share thoughts and ideas.
- A Domain-Specific Embedded Language Approach for the Scripting of Game Artificial Intelligence, in the Proceedings of the University of Malta Workshop in ICT (WICT’09), 2009
- Scripting Game AI An Alternative Approach using Embedded Languages, in the Proceedings of the University of Malta Workshop in ICT (WICT’10), 2010
Both with Gordon Pace as co-author.
- MSc: Embedded Scripting Languages for Game Artificial Intelligence, University of Malta, 2010
- BSc: Model Checking Games, University of Malta, 2007
Both with Gordon Pace as supervisor.
Some books I recommend by category.
- The Colour of Magic by Terry Prachett
- World Without End by Ken Follett
- The Forest by Edward Rutherfurd
- The Pagan Lord by Bernard Cornwell
- The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel
Games and Game Development
- Game Programming Patterns by Robert Nystrom
- Un Pasado Mejor by Atila Merino Redondo
- The Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe by Steven Novella
- The Four by Scott Galloway
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho